Regarding the current situation with COVID-19 we would like to share some important information with you to keep you up to date with our operations.
Our priority is to ensure the welfare and safety of all our Customers and Staff.
We are focused on providing an uninterrupted service to the NHS and all our valued customers, whilst remaining diligent and responsive to the Government recommendations and guidance.
We are confident in our ability to continue to satisfy your orders in these unprecedented times. As a key supplier to the NHS Promedics production facility in the UK remains fully operational and we continue to maintain high stock levels to ensure we can meet next day delivery on our range of products.
Our offices and warehouse remain open and our essential Staff are working round the clock to minimise the disruption caused by this crisis. The information from the Government and NHS is being updated daily, and we are communicating and implementing any changes as soon as we receive these. We have taken a multitude of steps to ensure our Staff welfare.
So far, the steps we have taken are:
- Providing stock of hand sanitiser, soap and tissues throughout the workplace.
- Picking and packing goods while wearing the appropriate PPE.
- Postponing all un-necessary meetings or using video or telephone conferencing where possible.
- Enabling staff to work from home if their situation allows it.
- Distancing in the workplace for staff who can’t work from home.
- Ensuring staff displaying any symptoms self-isolate for the periods advised by Government.
- Cancelling all non-essential work travel.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us but in the meantime, we thank you for your unparalleled commitment to patient welfare during this very difficult time.