Recycling Service for Thermoplastic Offcuts
Promedics are pleased to announce that we now offer a free to use recycling service for all your thermoplastic offcuts.
- Simple to use and environmentally friendly.
- Collect your thermoplastic offcuts in a box and when ready, let your Promedics Commercial Manager know.
- They will collect direct from you when visiting your department and return the offcuts in bulk to Promedics.
- All thermoplastic offcuts will then be passed to our recycling partner for processing and reuse.
- You can send us thermoplastic offcuts from other suppliers along with your Promedics thermoplastic offcuts.
- Box size ideally no more than 60cm x 40cm x 30cm (lxdxh), we will even recycle the box.
- Thermoplastic offcuts should not include used plastics from patient splints that will still need be treated as clinical waste for health reasons.
- Start recycling immediately.
- If you would like to know more or wish to discuss our range of thermoplastics or Workshops please contact us now.