Promedics Orthopaedics (“the Company”) takes data protection very seriously as required by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
GDPR Lawful basis for processing your data
The Company processes customer information for legitimate purposes.
What personal information is held
The information we hold has been supplied to us by you or your organisation and may include;
- Name, company name, position, address, phone and email.
- Information on correspondence with you.
How your information is used
- To manage our relationship with you effectively, lawfully and appropriately.
- Ensure emails we send to you are relevant.
What we will not do
- We will not sell your information to any third parties
- You may write to Customer Privacy, specifically requesting your removal from marketing correspondence (addressed to: Customer Privacy, Promedics Orthopaedics Ltd, Port Glasgow Industrial Estate, Gareloch Road, Port Glasgow, Scotland, PA14 5XH. You must include your name and email address for us to ensure its removal.
Please note we cannot accept unsubscribe requests through any other channel.
How we ensure your information is held securely
All digitised personal information is held on secure computer drives with limited access within our secure network which is password protected. Our servers are backed up to secure data centres which are GDPR compliant and in line with our ISO 13485:2003 certification.
Right of access
Promedics Orthopaedics Ltd is the controller and processor of data for the purposes of the GDPR. You may request a copy of your personal information held by the Company, for which there is no fee. If you would like to access or update the personal information we hold, please send request by email to email@example.com or post to Customer Privacy, Promedics Orthopædics Ltd, Port Glasgow Industrial Estate, Gareloch Road, Port Glasgow, Scotland PA14 5XH